Sunday 17 April 2022

Blog post No 23. Keeping busy and helping

 

It's been a great week here.

The sun has been shining and I have been able to spend loads of time outside pottering about and enjoying the sunshine.


Of course I am not totally idle.

I move my head from side to side so that I can keep a close eye on the work going on around me.


As soon as the wheelbarrow was full it was my responsibility to ensure everything was up to the high standards I expect.


Yep, looks good to me.


Back to flexing my neck and resting.



Oh I do love being in the garden, helping my foster family and watching the world go by.


Barney


1 comment:

  1. Love these blog posts and all that you do to help these rescue dogs

    ReplyDelete

BARNEY

Barney 22nd April 2010  -  23rd November   2023. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜