Saturday 31 July 2021

Blog post No 8 Tricked!

 As you know I am a chap who likes to potter around and  investigate new things that appear in MY garden.

The other day this huge wooden box suddenly appeared outside.

With a couple of tubs of Marigolds on top,  it looked rather nice, nothing to be concerned about at all.


I thought it may be for me... to store my outdoor toys and my paddling pool.

My considerate foster parents making sure I had somewhere to keep them safe and dry during the winter months.




That was not the case 

I soon found out that when lifting the lid of this huge box it turned into a

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


DOG BATH!!


To make matters worse I  ended up in it!

I didn't even have time to bark out that I didn't want a bath.



I was hosed down from top to toe, thoroughly soaped then rinsed.

One thing in my favour...

Can you see that white box thing on the side?

That's a little boiler and it made the water a nice warm temperature for me.

So perhaps it's not so bad after all.


Any more new structures that appear on the property I will be extremely wary of!

In future I will send in one of my housemates to investigate.

Barney 

(who is now very clean).


2 comments:

  1. Any chance of your foster family adopting you? Or do you have an other prospects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love my foster family and I am very happy here but I would really prefer to be an only dog and have some humans all to myself who will continue to help me with my little quirks. Barney.

    ReplyDelete

BARNEY

Barney 22nd April 2010  -  23rd November   2023. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ